Business Retreats and Meetings
Wild Eagle Lodge offers personalized business meetings and vendor retreats. From five people to three hundred, Wild Eagle Lodge offers on-site event coordinators to assist with every detail of your visit to Northern Wisconsin. The resort has multiple meeting space options; choose from our hospitality room, a lodge home set-up to your group’s meeting specifications, brainstorm around a campfire ring along the lakeshore, or take your meeting mobile on one of the resort's pontoons!
Wild Eagle Lodge offers top notch catering from an array of local fine dining establishments. From breakfast and meeting snacks to a themed cook-out or a formal dinner, the event coordinators of Wild Eagle Lodge will assist with all details for your group.
In the Northwoods of Wisconsin there are multiple team building activities for your group to choose from. Your group can try their hand at fishing with a team of professional fishing guides, have a team golf scramble, tube down the Wisconsin River, or compete at a game of sand volleyball or basketball.
Meeting and Event Spaces
- 1800 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space in our meeting Center
- Private Meeting Room within meeting Center (Hospitality Room)
- Phone & WiFi Internet
- Gatherings on beautifully landscaped grounds for up to 400 people
- Meetings aboard pontoon boats
- Brainstorming sessions around a campfire
- Business rental amenities
- WiFi internet
- Business Center with fax/copy service
- Group discounts
- Corporate discounts
- AAA and AARP rates
- Government/Military rates
- Seasonal packages
- Eagle River Regional Airport , 1 mile south of the resort
- Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport , 40 minutes south, car rentals available
Local Attractions and Shopping
- Seven area Golf Courses
- International Snowmobiling Hall of Fame & Museum
- Two nearby Casinos
- Hiking, Biking, and Cross Country Ski Trails
- Fun Park, Miniature Golf, Horseback Riding
- Northwoods Children's Museum
- Eagle River Historical Museum
- Vilas County Historical Museum - with world's first snowmobile!
- Quaint shops located in downtown Eagle River
- Numerous fine restaurants located on the Chain of Lakes accessible by car or boat
- Ferry service by pontoon is available from resort to select locations from Memorial Day through mid-September. Please schedule this in advance of your arrival.
Request A Proposal From Wild Eagle Lodge
Download the Group Travel Brochure